Monday, June 06, 2005

Diving, Moving

This is a post I actually meant to write yesterday, June 5th, but I got distracted. Imagine that; me, getting destracted, how unexpected. Haha.

Anyway, yesterday I received my Scuba diving certification after completing my open water dives. Now I can travel the world and spend lots of money looking at a bunch of coral and fish. Yeah, even when I try to disparage it, scuba diving still sounds pretty cool. Let me tell ya though, diving in a lake in this part of the world during this season is a COLD endeavor. Up until about 13 feet or so, its pretty nice. After that, it starts getting cold real quick.

Today is going to be moving day for Andrew and I. We are leaving Berry Place in favor of expanded grazing areas present at the new house. Sure will be nice to have my own room.

Alright, I'm putting this pointless blog out of its misery. Adios.

No comments: